Emploment, Student & Volunteer Opportunities
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist
Job Type: Full time and/or part-time opportunities
City: London, Ontario
Hours: Weekday evenings, Friday, Saturday with possibility of additional hours
Compensation: $74.25-$90/hour for billable time
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Meggan Levson, Speech-Language Pathologist is a private pediatric clinic serving the London area since 2010. We provide a wide range of speech and language services for late talking, autism, articulation, language, social, motor speech, fluency, literacy, and voice delays/disorders. Our goal is to provide outstanding services to children and their families. We’re looking for a motivated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team of Speech-Language Pathologists and Communicative Disorders Assistants. We welcome applicants who have recently graduated and will provide training and guidance as you begin your Speech-Language Pathology career.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with children aged 1 to 18 years and their families, manage their own caseload including timely, and responsive communication with clients, scheduling of appointments, documentation, and obtain payment for services. Additional duties may include assessment, consultation, virtual intervention, and/or therapy at other sites.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Registered and in good standing with CASLPO
- Experience working with children and their families
- Cultural sensitivity
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and good organization skills
- PROMPT training or willingness to become PROMPT trained
- Hanen Certification in It Takes Two to Talk, More Than Words, and TalkAbility or willingness to become a Hanen Certified S-LP
- Fluency in another language is an asset
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Police Check and show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
We are committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspectives, experiences and needs of our clients. We seek to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free and will provide accommodations to applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you require.
We thank, in advance, those who apply, but will contact only those who qualify for interviews.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently not available
Currently not available